cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting IBAN data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

During vendor master data creation and when the user attempts to save data, I need to make IBAN mandatory per country X,

In the vendor master data user exist, IBAN data is not coming only Bank account details.

events 3030 and 3040 are triggered only when adding the IBAN and if IBAN is not added these evets are not triggered,

event 1440 which is the Final checks and again I have no evidence of IBAN,

the IBAN is stored somewhere, can you please help in how I can get the IBAN entered by the user in the screen to make my tests, IBAN is not coming at all as if the user did not entered thus having no evidence if the user entered IBAN or not, please help !!!!

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IBAN is stored in table TIBAN. Generally IBAN is combination of Bank key and Bank account with country code as prefix.

BR,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution is per Note 656729 - SAPMF02D/SAPMF02K: BTE 1321/1421 w/o IBAN changes

former_member213836
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the vendor master is created the IBAN data can be generated by selecting the Arrow Option(Under IBAN) in the Payment Transaction View of Vendor Master.

If you want to create IBAN for all the vendors then first check the TIBAN table for your vendors

Enter Vendor Number in 10 digits(with leading Zeros if necessary) in field Key to origin

For all the vendors you will need to generate the IBAN.

You can create LSMW recording to generate the IBAN numbers for Vendor Master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I noticed that the TIBAN table is storing only 1 row per IBAN.

For example, if you have 2 different vendors having the same IBAN number, only 1 row will be created in TIBAN table, having the "key to origin" filled with the 1st vendor code.

Am I right?

Thanks in advance for your lights