cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop down by key in Table UI not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Table UI that has a Dropdown by Key for one of its columns. The UI table is filled in the DOINIT method and the dropdown values are filled in from a supply function. Its all good until I came up with a button to delete an entry in the UI table.

When I delete an entry in the UI table using the delete button, the dropdown loses all its dropdown values. I am having difficulty restoring the dropdown and would welcome suggestions for fixing it.

The delete button works basically by reading the screen table (table UI) and deletes the required entry and binds back the internal table to the table UI. It is at this point the dropdown loses its connection with the new table. Is my theory correct? My efforts to redo what the the supply function does to DPDK UI, have failed so far.

Any ideas suggestions for fix are greatly appreciated.

Thanks heaps

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check this [link|]

Regards

Arun.P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have explained it in bits and pieces of information. I assume that you have a node which is binded to the table, inside this node you have a node with cardinality 1:1 for the DDBK which has a supply function.

Have you tried just deleting only one element from the node and leave the table as it is instead of binding altogether with new table.

I think, binding the new table is the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

Binding the new table after deletion was exactly my problem. I had mixed up the parent node and the node having the drop down by key while trying to rebuild the drop down values.

Now I am all good. thanks heaps.

Cheers,