I have defined tax condition types as

YC02 (CST@2%)

YC05 (CST@5%)

YC15 (CST @15%)

YV04 (VAT@4%)

YV01 (VAT@1%)

YV02 (VAT@2.5%)

YV12 (VAT@12.5%)

For this I have defined an Access Sequence YTAX with a condition Table 650. The condition Table 650 consists of the combination: Country(ALAND)/ TaxClass2-Cust.(TAXK2)/TaxClass2-Matl.(TAXM2)/Material pricing grp(KONDM) /Region(REGIO) (I have even tried with combination of Tax Class1-Cust and Material Tax Class too but no difference)

In the Customer Master, the customer is from Maharashtra for whom CST of 5% is liable. All other taxes have been made as non-liable. In Material Master, CST 2%, 5%, VAt 4% and VAT1% are liable and rest are non liable. I have maintained the condition records too but despite maintaining all these settings, my sales order is picking condition records of all tax condition types specified above for CST. But in reality it should pick condition record for only CST 5% and should not pick 2% and 15% CST. But my sales order is picking all 3 condition records.

I have maintained the same order for condition types in tax determination rules in SPRO for Material and CUstomer.

Can you please suggest where I may be going wrong.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should create the only one condition type for CST and one condition type for VAT. you should mantain the percentage in against condition type in the tax code (FTXP). Correct tax code could be determined based on the customer tax classifciation and materail tax clasification.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already suggested, you should have only two condition types; one for CST and another for VAT. Parallely, you should create different tax codes (7 tax codes) in FTXP and assign these tax codes in VK11 for your tax condition type MWST or UTXJ. Ideally, the access sequence combination can be

a) Origin Country

b) Delivering Plant Code

c) Delivering Plant Region

d) Customer Tax Classification (Ship To)

e) Material Tax Classification

or

simply you can have Delivering Plant with Ship To combination.

For the above combination, you should assign the respective tax codes so that system will fetch the correct tax value in sale order and billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr.Lakshmipathy. I have resolved the issue as per your instruction and it is working perfectly fine.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli