cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color attribute in Extra tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to assign different colors for planned orders in planning board using pp/ds planning board decision table, so that if I make a field in extra tab of Product master data to represent a color say red, the order in planning board will be displayed in red for that product. Have anyone configured the planning board objects (operation) with different colors according to the product attribute field? Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try configuring planning board profile according to requirement. We have done similar thing in past.

First you have to create graphical objects with all required colours you want.

Then in decision table for graphical object table product has selection feild freely defineable attribute

you can put condition if freely definable attribute is equal to red refer to graphical object pertaining to red colour.

Regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your inputs. Can you please tell me how to create graphical objects with colors? Do I need to copy specific object id like OPR_DEF_DY_1 to make it work? I want to display orders in different colors based on color attribute of the products in resource chart in DS board.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will give you one example. Follow following steps

1. Define value of freely defineable attribute as RED in product master

2. Go to planning board profile copy standarad planning board profile SAP001

3. select graphical object id ORD_DEF_1 copy it and give new name ex-Red

4. Select graphical element for new graphical object ID red RED and change the colour of element to red.

5. Double click charts, select the chart for which you want to display orders in different colours

6. Then double click on decision table for graphical objects click on new entries keep decision group and step as 0 or 1

select table name 4 click on field selection and select feild freely defineable attribute

select relational operatior as eq compar value =red

then graphical object id=Red.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

It's working now. Thanks for your hlep.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

You can try with the customer exit APOCDPS3 to change the color of rows displayed in planning board.You have to set up the logic like this,for each row what is the product for that particular order> read the global master data for that product pick up the color code maintained and assigned it in the E_FARB_TYPE parameter table.Make sure color type in product master and planning board profile must be same.See the documentation available for this customer exit.

hope this will help you to implement this.

Regards,

Saurabh