Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I created my Webdynpro Application, but when I try to deploy to SAP EP, and

NWDS display this log on Deploy console

[001]Deployment finished with warning

Settings

SDM host : bvpmepd

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/Users/sistemas/AppData/Local/Temp/temp8616demo.sap.com~sifweb.ear

Result

=> deployment not executed : file:/C:/Users/sistemas/AppData/Local/Temp/temp8616demo.sap.com~sifweb.ear

Unresolved dependencies found for the following SDAs:

1.: development component 'sifweb'/'demo.sap.com'/'localDevelopment'/'20110304125206'/'0'

dependency:

name: 'tc/ddic/runtime/facade'

vendor: 'sap.com'

There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency.

dependency:

name: 'tc/aii/base/offline/facade'

There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency.

dependency:

name: 'tc/bl/exception/lib'

dependency:

name: 'tc/wd/api'

dependency:

name: 'tc/bl/logging/api'

dependency:

name: 'tc/bl/jrfc/api'

Deployment will be aborted.

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment [WARNING: 4/03/2011 12:52:31 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ]

-

And this try to display on Explorer

and display this

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: The requested deployable object 'demo.sap.com/sifweb' and application 'CapturaDocumentosApp' are not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL for typos.

Exception id: [E41F136228E400710000000400000D3400049DAA7D960587]

I don't know how to solve the problem.

I do all the instruccion of SAP tutorials to create the first Webdynpro As Java Aplication

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem was solve, because I'm working with a wrong version of NWDS

See this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I'm Alejandro

I told to de Basis Consult to find this dependencies and try to add to SDM

But I have a question

I t doesn't have problem if I use NWDS SP!11, and SAP Enterprice Portal,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the first recommendations of

pradeep_546 and

Choudhary Jeete...

but when I access on this options, this dependencies are on My Component, I think that the problem is the same that Choudhary Jeete... said at last of this thread, these dependency are not avaible on the SDM of SAP EP.

Can I add these dependecies to SDM?

The dependencies are on Market Place?

Is recomendable that this process do it for myself? Or is recomendable the Basis Consultant need to do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro Huerta,

I think you should ask to Basis Consultant also to make sure that those dependencies are available in the SDM or not if not you can ask them to make it available.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The DC's error is indecating are the default DC's which normally get deployed at time of J2ee Server installation (I mean following DC's)

1.: development component 'sifweb'/'demo.sap.com'/'localDevelopment'/'20110304125206'/'0'

dependency:

name: 'tc/ddic/runtime/facade'

name: 'tc/aii/base/offline/facade'

name: 'tc/bl/exception/lib'

name: 'tc/wd/api'

name: 'tc/bl/logging/api'

name: 'tc/bl/jrfc/api'

So i doubt if those DC's are not available in server, I believe these one is dependancy problem.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is exactly what the error message says it is.

Those files are not deployed to the J2EE sever you are trying to deploy your application to.... and they are required to be there.

pradeep_kumar5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Development perspective --> select your component --> Select u r DC --> Then on the right top select Dependencies --> add --> browse for the dependencies what u want (i your error dependencies names are available ex:- tc/ddic/runtime/facade')

--> select ok --> Right click on u r DC --> sync / Create Project --> sync USED DCs --> select all --> ok

This will resolve u r problem.

Regards,

Pradeep Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alejandro Huerta,

By the information provided by you It seems that the required dependencies are missing from your DC. To resolve this you need to add the dependencies. For that you should go to development infrastructure preservative and from there select the my components track and on the right pan go to dependencies tab and there click on add and add the required dependencies build the DC and then try to deploy. It should work please let us know if you face any issues.

Regards

Jeetendra