cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT DELETE OBSELETE ORDERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to delete Orders in APO, I am not able to. Please find the scenario below:

1. I can't see these orders in PRODUCT VIEW (RRP3) nor in the Planning Book but i see them in the where s use List.

2. I tried deleting using /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER, /SAPAPO/SDORDERDEL, RLCDELETE & SDRQCR....IN vAIN...NOTHINGS COMING UP.

iS THERE ANY OTHER METHOD OR PROGRAM WHICH CAN DELETE THESE ORDERS?? I heard about some GUID DELETION PROCESSS.....Does anybody know if that works, if yes how does it work? Any other suggestions are also most welcomed.

Best Regards

KING

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check your user profile settings in transaction /sapapo/rrp3 to enable the display of orders with quantity 0? Maybe they are still there, just not displayed.

And you can display order guids for all orders that you see in /sapapo/rrp3 by typing pp_io in the okcode field (same where you type the transaction code).

Former Member
0 Kudos

King,

I believe Michael meant 'gt_io'. Typing gt_io in the command bar once you're in RRP3 should allow you the see the order GUIDs.

I faced a similar situation with obsolete order and the rpt SDORDER_DEL solved the issue for me. Make sure you are using the second tab. (Delete in database as well as livecache) and not tab 1.

Rgds, Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi, ofc you are right, I should not write messages in the middle of the night. It has to be gt_io.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your Majesty,

Try also deleting temporary requirements. Program /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your Majesty was a Good one :D...lemme try that program...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buddy...can you tell me where can i find the ODER GUID for an APO order??

Former Member
0 Kudos

King,

Hard question to answer. GUIDs of different ordertypes are stored in different places.

If the orders exist in LiveCache, you can find the GUID in /SAPAPO/OM16. Select the order tab, enter 00 to FF for ordertypes, enter 000 for Version. Leave everything else blank and execute. Unfortunately, although all LC GUIDs will be displayed, not all human readable order numbers will be displayed.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If they are Sales Orders and you know the location or product at least for them then you can see the GUIDs of any sales order using BAPI for Sales Order Getlist BAPI_SLSRVAPS_GETLIST2 by passing product as I-CP-* and in location also I-CP-*

you will the GUIDs for sales orders.

Copy and paas these GUIDs in the BAPI_SLSRVAPS_DELMULTI, orders will be deleted from live-cache.

Regards,

Saurabh

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

King

What kind of orders are they ? SO's PO's ??

It is very unusual to see orders in wuf when you dont see them in product view. Why dont you try running the consistency check ? This inconsistency may be cleared by that program

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most of them are SO's....i dnt think they l;l be deleted via Consstency check.......