cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price to be changed in the service activity after saving the purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am doing sap project system implementation in power project. I am creating the service activity and giving unplanned services as 1000 rupees and released the project. The purchase requisition is converted to purchase order and the purchase order no is generated.

now the price of service activity is 1500 rupees and i want to edit the service activity price and in the project system price is greyed and it is not able to edit.

So pls help me how can i do edit of the price and change it in the purcahse order.

regards,

muralips

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can edit the price to Rs 1500 in your PO, and that price will get updated for that Network. And the price of PR which is captured in network will be overwritten by the price in PO.

Regds,

CB

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are not sure the price of the services during plannig then better to go for unplanned services option.

Tnx.

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

The above query which i mentioned is of using unplanned services and what ever the price i edit in purchase order is not reflected in the network activity.

If it updates in tne network activity then my planned cost should change and at present it is not changing in my project.

so please suggest me how to get the cost updated in the network activity.

regards,

muralidhar tallam

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to try with Function exits: EXIT_SAPLCOZF_001