Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change label of button in shopping cart overview

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I am on SRM 2.0, EBP 3.5.

I need to change the label/value (the text on a push button). In the corresponding html template I find this entry:

`if (BUDGET.exists)`
              `BBPButton( "BUDG",BUDGET.label,tooltip=#BUTTON_BUDGET)`
           `end`

I was checking the corresponding dynpro 7500 layout in screenpainter, but could not see the button.

Where can I change the text of the button?

thanx, matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can either do it through the template (Instead of BUDGET.LABEL write 'required text') or

You can go in SE51>Element list>Texts/I/O Templates and change the Text or I/O field.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

PLs reward points for helpful answers.

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

when replacing BUDGET.label with 'my text' eg. I get in the webbrowser source of the html template this:

<td class="pushButton" nowrap>

<p class="pushButton"><a href="javascript:SetOkCode('BUDG', 'BBPForm', '', '','')" class="pushButton" <b>name=""</b> title="zeigt an, auf welche Kostenstelle der Einkaufswagen kontiert ist" onmouseover="status=' ';return true;"  onmouseout="status=' ';">  </a></p>

</td>

means, the button has no label at all (

name=""

). SE51 is merely the elementlist, which I also get from se80, when calling the dynpro and then turning to its' elements, right?

Here I can't see my button - I suppose it's a push button.

Do I maybe have to change the javascript, which I also see in the real sourcecode from the webbrowser?

thanx again, matthias

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

sorry - misunderstanding - alternative 1 works:

instead of 'my text' I wrote "my text" and now the label changed!

Still I'd like to see my button on the corresponding dynpro 7500 - on the other hand, the button appears only, when putting something in the shopping cart - so maybe I can't see it on the plain 7500 dynpro?

but, you brought the solution - 10 points

regards, matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no need to change the template in the se80

only you need to change the label in SE51 -- Elements list -- Text I/O

which disha is refering to .

regads,

Nimish Sheth

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

I see - SE51 -- rider: Texts/I/O Templates (and not type of screen element I/O) . Funny thing is - I see all the other buttons like 'order' or 'park', 'create my template' but not my 'budget' butt.

Maybe another dynpro? Still my webbrowser tells me I am on:

Template:       bbppu99/99/saplbbp_sc_7500.html  -->

so wot?

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi matthias,

In SE51,in the Element List,the "type of screen element" will be "PUSH" for the button.You should be able to see the button in "LAYOUT".

Generally,you should be able to change the text from SE51 attributes for the element list but template changes can also be one of the workarounds.

Thansk for the points.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI matthias

Are you refering to the budget URL link in Shopping cart if yes then follow the following solution --

SE80--> BBPSC01 -->SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS_140

comment the following code --

<!-- <a href=""Javascript:TargetSetOkCode('UI_COMPLETE_BUDGET','`temp_target`','`bbpformname`')""

onmouseover=""status=' ';return true;"" onmouseout=""status=' ';"" alt=""`BTN_COMPLETE_BUDGET.label`"" title=""`BTN_COMPLETE_BUDGET.label`"">

`BTN_COMPLETE_BUDGET.label`</a> -->

"

Regards,

Nimish Sheth

pls reward points for helpful answers.

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nimesh,

what is BBPSC01 and what is SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS_140?

I checked programs, packages, FMs, Internet Services...

please specify...

thanx matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi matthias ,

Dont worry...BBPSC01 is the transcaction for SHOP...Nimish is referring to the "Display Budget " link which appears on the SC screen(After oredering the SC)....

But the Template which he has mentioned is for SRM 4.0.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI mattias

BBPSC01 is Internet Service and below is template

but just forgot that your version is lowere one .

Here the network is extreme to extreme poor.

regards,

Nimish sheth

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi you guys,

so what Nimesh mentions (BBPSC01 -->SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS_140) is the TA for Shopping Cart and the corresponding html template, I reckon, which in fact does not exist in my system. Still we're about to update to SRM 5.0.

so this:

<a href=""Javascript:TargetSetOkCode('UI_COMPLETE_BUDGET','`temp_target`','`bbpformname`')""
         onmouseover=""status=' ';return true;""  onmouseout=""status=' ';"" alt=""`BTN_COMPLETE_BUDGET.label`"" title=""`BTN_COMPLETE_BUDGET.label`"">
         `BTN_COMPLETE_BUDGET.label`</a>

is really in the template for the shopping cart? In my case this is merely the source outcome - webbrowser source view.

regards, matthias

Answers (0)