cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Notification from Usage Decition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Exports,

could any one suggest me a method to auto generate PM Notifications based on usage decision?

My client Processes equipment in "Object" tab in a PM Order via QM Inspection Lots. Each equipment has to be check to see whether it pass/fail certain tests. For failed equipments, PM Notificaiton should be generated automatically for the maintenance team to work on. We are trying to map this to two usage decisions - PASS and FAIL .Please provide me a solution if you have worked on something similar.

Cheers

Deepal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending on your business requirements you may to do some ABAP programming.

You can use UD follow-up functions as suggested by Sujit or

Use UserExit QEVA0007 - to create PM notifications.

If you do not have programming resources, explore defect recording process to create notifications.

See page 6 in attached link.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/QMIMDEF/QMIMDEF.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mawadi,

thanks for your reply, please let me know whether I can use UD without any ABAP development to create PM Notifications.

Cheers

Deepal

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QS51 first create a selected set.

Then assign a selected set codes to this set.

In selected set codes move the horizontal bar you will find follow up action QM_PM

Assign function module ALM_PM*

Now during usage decision, if you give the selected set code the notification will be created as a follow up

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

>

> In QS51 first create a selected set.

>

> Then assign a selected set codes to this set.

>

> In selected set codes move the horizontal bar you will find follow up action QM_PM

>

> Assign function module ALM_PM*

>

> Now during usage decision, if you give the selected set code the notification will be created as a follow up

Hi,

thanks for the reply. But when I try the same (ALM_PM*) I got the following error message when linking the follow-up action to the usage decision.

_Diagnosis_

The interface of the function module you entered is not compatible with the interface of the sample function module.

Procedure

Check the function module and add the missing parameters to the interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

could someone please help me out with functionality.

Cheers

Deepal

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Usage Decision selected set (QS51) there is followup action.

In followup action --->Use following function module.

check FM CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sujit,

I checked in QS51, there is not follow-up action for notification creation. Please clarify

Cheers

Deepal