cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier 0000300002 not intended for purch. org.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have configured the ECC & SRM server and were able to create SC without entering supplier. But if we enter the supplier, system is throwing the error as " Line 1: Supplier 0000300002 not intended for purch. org.

Line 1: First maintain the purchasing data for the vendor "

We have created vendor root org & assigned the CC in attributes tab. And then replicated Vendors from ECC to this Vendor Org.

Only our mistake is, we have created Materials directly in SRM, as we are not able to replicate MMR from back end system.

Can any body help us in this ?

Regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christian_zeuch
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi! I assume that you are using extended classic scenario (ECS). Since I don't know your version and I don't have more information about your issue, I would suggest you to look at the notes below:

944918 ECS: Find back end purchasing group as a responsible

1026168 Vendor &1 not intended for purch. org. &2

Best regards,

Christian Zeuch

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

Ideally the vendor replication should pull the purchasing org data from R/3 system. But if the PORG is a local PORG then you will need to maintain it locally in Manage Business Partner.

If the PORG is assigned to the vendor in the backend then check if there is a local porg associated to the backend porg in the PPOMA_BBP transaction. You can check this in the 'Function' tab of the purchasing org details in ppoma_bbp.

If the intended porg is a new local porg you want the vendor to be associated with you can as well run the trasnaction bbp_update_porg and add a new porg entry.

Regards,

Sapna

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to Manage Business Partner menu and edit the Supplier.

You should assign Purchase Organization in the Supplier.

Regards,

Masa