cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module or BAPI for Pricing condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a requirement, where we are developing the custom program for creating the sales order, requirement is to find the all condition types applicable for customer for whom we are raising the sales order (i.e. MRP of the materials, discounts, tax applicable for customer)

Is there any function module or BAPI for this?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nagesh N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use BAPI : BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhiraj,

BAPI u have mentioned is for to a create sales order that i now but before creating the sales order i need to do some calcualtion for that i require net value of the document so that i will compaire with available credit limt of the customer, if document value is more i have to reduse the quantity so that, document value and credit limit will be same, for that i need the MPR of the material, discounts for that customer and tax.

IS there any FM or BAPI, if i give inputs say customer, Material, quantity etc.. output i am expecting is NET VALUE which inculde MRP of the material, discounts, tax .

REgards,

Nagesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all

Awaiting for your response...

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your reply, can please tell me how to test this BAPI, so that whether it useful or not i can check.

I know we can check in SE37 but what inputs i have to give so that i get know the out put values

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

There are two bapis for the sales order creation and simulate sales order. If you take the first one there you can pass header,item,partner functions and condition like discounts advance all.For header data order_header_in,for items data order_items_in,for conditions order_conditions_in.If yo want pass any condition go n this way wa_order_cond-itm_number = '000010',wa_order_cond-cond_type = 'ZJCD'. Please check this if you need more help post it.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Madhu,

Thanks for the reply,

I am looking for BAPI or FM which will check all pricing condition types( like MRP of the Material(table A304), discounts(A800,A802,A803,A804) for that customer and Tax) and give me the value(KONP-KBETR).

I can only pass Customer, material, quantity etc.. so that BAPI or FM has do all standred checks/ validation and give the

KONP-KBETR for all condition types like MRP, discounts, Tax. we are developing the custom program for sales order creation so we require the all this before saving the sales order.

Regards,

Nagesh

Edited by: nageshdb4u on Mar 5, 2011 12:05 PM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Nagesh,

Then try to use BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE. Pass what and all data you need simulate it. If you feel all correct and then pass these data to that second bapi and create sales order.I did this before.Post if you need more help in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with FM RV_GET_CONDITION_TABLES

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi

Is there any FM or BAPI, if i give inputs say customer, Material, quantity etc.. output i am expecting is NET VALUE which inculde MRP of the material, discounts, tax each line item wise, so that i add all line item value and compare with available credit limit of that customer, if credit limit exceds then i have to reduse the quantity(client has given logic for reduseing the quantity) so that there willnot be any credit block for this we are developing the custom program for sales order creation.

Please give some suggetions

Regards,

Nagesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Laxmipathi

Awaiting for your response...

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

any other suggestions

Regards,

Nagesh

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

That bapi for simulate is not satisfying for your requirement?.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

i want to check order value with avaliable credit limit of the customer, so i require MRP of the material and discounts and taxs applicable for that customer,if order value is more than the avaliable credit limit then system have to reduse the quantity(client has give the logic for that) this i need to check before creating the sales order, so that there will not be any sales order credit block .

The BAPI which ur mentioned is to simulate the sales order but the requirment is i need to all the above checks

Regards,

Nagesh N

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

i want to check order value with avaliable credit limit of the customer for this once you simulate you will get the message for credit limit also if in gui it will allow it will allow here also.Are you giving that discounts and all in va01 pricing procedure ot bringing from condition record ? You are telling you want to reduce the quantity after the credit limit is more then change the quantity of material. Check if it is helpful.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,answered

we have used the sales order simulate bapi