cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Updation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Gurus ,

if i create 100 qty.sales order one of product then i check MMBE its shows 100 qty. scheduled for delivery then i cancel the order for something reason then i give order rejection for perticular order and save the order then i check MMBE its shows 100 qty. scheduled for delivery not change actual stock... stock cannot update what is reason behind??????

please help..

Thanks for advance...

Regrds,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What moazzamjii said is correct. I belive after creating the sales order system automatically created the Delivery document.

Find the delivery created for the Sales order thur Document flow (Shift + F5) or F5 and delete the delivery to updatd the stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sirji ,

You said right system automatically create delivery after sales order.I tried deleted sales oder but stock does not update

automatically

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first you need to change the settings for automatically create delivery document in VOV8.

Then you should delete delivery documents first. Delete delivery documents and check the stock status. It must be in unrestricted now

sorry for late reply but this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir .......i was solved the problem..u r answer is correct

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code MD04. If the sales order is displayed, then run program SDRQCR21 in SA38 for the material and check again.

If this does not solve, then if business permits, delete the sales order and check again.

Regards,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dear

Schedule for delivery is the stock for which you have created Delivery document but not yet made PGI. You can check open delivery documents in VL06O if im not wrong. Delete open DO (Delivery document) and then refresh the MMBE. Now you can see that this quantity moved from schedule for delivery to unrestricted use. Now you can make new sale order and confirm the quantity. Please try this and update forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I tried MDO4 & SA38 but does not update stock.Actually my customer using IS Retail online customer purchaseing they using ATG technology & middle ware is Java apps.All SAP process like sales order, delivery,invoice process transfer through IDOC to ATG...After creation of sales order then they want block the order for sometime through order rejection for the purpose of any payment awaiting or damaged product...or anything else..ok.after creation of sales order in stock overview MMBE unrestricted stock minimise and goes into schedudled for delivery..any qty. but business requirement is if they give any rejection in sales order then stock automatically update in unrestricted use in MMBE because of they want to knw that stock in ATG whenever they create next sales order.........

please guide me ...

thanks for advance

Regards,

Amit