Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About cfolder and web dispatcher

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a problem about Cfolder and sap web dispatcher,Our Cfolder system at the Intranet (In house),Now our vendoer will access our cfolder,We thank using the Sap web dispatcher reverse proxy ,And the vender usig the internet access.

Now we have a problem about the web dispatcher,Because of our vender have some big files upload to our cfolder,the web dispatcher can do it?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

As far as I know cFolders creates a signed URL that can be used in a HTTP POST request to the

content server. The URL is only valid for 2 hours.

Furthermore, it can only be usedonce, which means that you can only create the document once within a time frame of

two hours and can upload any big file.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Arbind

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah,I know cFolders can creates a signed URL ,if using this we must post the Cfolder server at Extranet (out house),then have security issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with you.

Recently I came to know that the up- and download of up to 200 MB files via the web dispatcher was reported by customers.

But upload capacity depends also from network and proxy architecture and capacity.

Total storage capacity depends on the capacity of used data base or content servers.

In case of low internet bandwidth files can also be up- and downloaded via ftp.

Thanks

Arbind

Edited by: Arbind Prasad on Mar 4, 2011 6:37 PM

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arbind Prasad ,

Did you used sap web dispatcher reverse proxy connect the cfolder url?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Frankly speaking until know we are not using that.

The business is working with http in my sceanario.

But somehow I know the capacity in SAPWAS.

You can upload large files and I assume busniess will not upload more than 100 MB at a time.

Thanks

Arbind

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

O,hehe