cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partners tables for license

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please provide me the table level information. so that i can write a query/ Program.

1. I need to retrieve the partners associated with the license. (Eg. on a selection screen when i give a license number it needs to give the output of all the partners associated with that license.)

2. I need to retrieve the partners of all the licenses of a specific legal regulation. (Here I will provide only Legal regulation, so the program has to fetch all the licenses associated with that regulation and then fetch all the partners associated with each license)

Please provide me the necessary tabular information.

Thanks

-Amit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Licenses are assigned to Documents and are related to the product, not the Partner, So I do not quite understand what you need here. There surely are links between the Document and the License, and between the document and the Partners (all of them) in it. is that what you need?.

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Marc,

Even that should resolve my issue.

Please provide me the logic to retrieve the documents for a license, and then partners for each document.

But, my initial intention was as every license (In GTS System) has attributes, materials, partners, foreign trade, and control class. I want to know just the partners associated with the license in a report format.

Please do let me know if this helps you to help me better.

Thanks for your time.

-Amit.

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You should be able to get most of what you want with following tables:

Licence Header /SAPSLL/LCLIC

Status /SAPSLL/LCLICS

FTO /SAPSLL/LCLICO

Quants /SAPSLL/LCLICQ + /SAPSLL/LCLICQUS

Control Class /SAPSLL/CTSNUM-CCNGN + texts in /SAPSLL/CTSNUMT

Country of Dept/Destination /SAPSLL/LCLICL

Assigned documents /SAPSLL/LEGCON where LGREG = legal regulation

LICTY = license type

+ GUID LCLIC

+ POBJT = O2

then /SAPSLL/CUIT with GUID_CUIT = /SAPSLL/LEGCON-GUID_POBJ

then /SAPSLL/CORREF with GUID_POBJ = /SAPSLL/CUIT-CUHD

Alternatively, you can use FM /SAPSLL/LICENSE_DISPLAY.

Mouaz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You'll find the Licence Partners in table /SAPSLL/CORPAR; select where MOBJT = 'P'.

Regards,

Dave