cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Archiving for Contract Documents via OAWD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am now configuring Late Archiving for Contract Documents but it seems that the document attachment cannot be viewed via J6NP/J6NY. My question is concerning the Business Object. When I use standard Business Object "BUS2095", documents are stored succesfully and documents can be viewed in J6NP/J6NY. But I cannot use BUS2095 because it only has Sales Document No as input. My users require fields - Sales Document No, Contract Start Date,Sales Organisation and Distribution Channel. Therefore I created a customized Business Object with those fields.These fields were taken from a new Customised Joint table between VBAK,VEDA and VBAP.

At OAWD, I am able to archive for the Document Type I created. It says that Document stored succesfully. But the problem is when I want to view the archive document at J6NP/J6NY, there is no attachments. I tested the J6NP configuration with BUS2095 and attachment can be viewed. But with my Customised Business Object, there are no attachments.

What must I look into and what do I need to check? I really need help here. Please..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check the configuration of OAC3?

Hope you have deleted the configuration of BUS2095 assignment to document type.

Instead, creation of new archivelink configuration for custom business object and assign to document type you have used earlier.

-Thank,

Ajay