SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Error in V_T7PIQSWITCHVAL

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While doing registration to program of study system is throwing error message asking" Maintain the entry /NLADDR GBAADDR in view V_T7PIQSWITCHVAL."

Though i have already maintained explicit registration type and set the country specific scales. The values of scales are also maintained for SC.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

3 REPLIES 3

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

It sounds like you activate the Dutch country specific business function set....

To avoid this message you now get is to register a BP address type entry. See IMG: SLcM --> Master Data in Student Lifecycle Management --> Students --> Student as business partner --> Basic Business Partner Settings --> SAP Business Partner --> Business Partner --> Basic Settings --> Address Determination --> (and finally it's there:) Define Address Types.

Retrieve the address type here (any one) and fill it in the switchtable value.

br,

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply. Could you let me know how to deactivate this function set? There are various address types given. Addr Tyoe 0001 i.e. Address for correspondence is marked for multiple usage while XXDEFAULT addr type is greyed out and assigned to transaction types as well.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

If you look in transaction SWF5 you will see that (unfortunately) this SLcM BFS is not reversible (see 'Display legend' explanation) in top of the trx.

Only specific market reversible business functions can be deactivated!

best regards,

Rob