Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

language settings

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am creating webdynpro component, in that some of the options are displaying in other language( i think its german).

Suppose if right click on context to create a node, in that options are coming in different language.

Can any one help me into change this language settings?

Regards

Srinvias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you ever find a solution to this problem, as I am also experiencing the same issue. I am extracting data from MDM into an xls spreadsheet and some of the data comes in other languages - Spanish and Portuguese, when I am logged on in English.

Regards,

Simni

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Is it just a few of the entries that appear in German or all of them (in all screens)? The final product should have all elements available in both German and English - these are the core languages. All other languages do require language pack installation. Not all languages have 100% translation. What language are you logging into?

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Only in few screens and in few options are displaying in german language . And logon language is English only.

Regards

Srinivas

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What release and support package level are you on? Really English should always be available. Sometimes in SAP internal systems with early builds there are missing translations. By the time of customer shipment, however, all english translations should be in place. Any missing ones are added via support packages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your basis team to install language package to the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

While you are login to SAP from logon pad, after giving user name and pwd, u have Language also.. give ENand check once..

Cheers..

Kris.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kris,

I am already using language EN options

Regards

Srinivas