Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COGI Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

Your help is greatly appreciated

In my client we having big issues with COGIs now a day we are having 261 whenever we clear 261's its report finish good, means whenever we clear 261 for components it shows finished good material is available in GI area instead of settling COGI's caused by 261's?????

Regards

JAS

Edited by: jassisap on Mar 4, 2011 3:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand your scenario 100%, but the functionality for COGI should work like the following:

1. ** In MRP master on material (MRP4) check your REM profile

1.1*** This should be a key which allows split backflushing / or reprocessing list

2. ** After you have done the GR for your production (in my case backflush), then the 131 is posted and any 261's which have enough stock in the issue storage location. This means that my finished stock is already created.

3. ** I now need to process (not delete!!) all the exceptions from my COGI list.

Does this help? If not, please try and explain your scenario again.

Regards,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me clear here, what i have said is exacly happening thats an error which we are facing but its hard for me to get the way out because i dont belong to PP back ground could you please give me some idea of how Cogi of 261 should behave and why its happen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Again my point 2 & 3. COGI gets error lines if you cannot issue the bill of material components when doing the GR and GI part of the backflush. See the following:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/5f/1faba54aee11d189740000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Cheers,

Hein