cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

03 inspection type- Question??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'v assigned 03 and 04 inspection types to a material in QM view of MM.

So with the release of production order; inspection lot should be created but it is not happening.

Please help?

Regards

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'v assigned 03 and 04 inspection types to a material in QM view of MM.

So with the release of production order; inspection lot should be created but it is not happening.

03 inspection lot is created after release of Production order.

04 inspection lot is created after confirmation of production order ( may be CO11n)

Now for creating 03 inspection lot make sure that you have BOM &/or Routing( release status) in place .

Use control key like PP01 which will allow "auto GR"

If you are using serial numbers then use MB31 T code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

For inspection type 03, Inspection lot will be generated only after online confirmation of the routing step ( Say operation 20 or 30) for which you have assigned MIC.

Inspection lot will not be generated immediately after release of production order.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'v done confirmation also with T-code CO11N

and also assign control key QM01 in routing step while creation of production order.

Still Problem is not resolved

Plz let me know?

Regards

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For in-process inspection the control key is PP04.Please check the settings of PP04 in OP00

So for inspection type 03 use routing with usage as 1 and status as 4 and control key as PP04 to specify the inspection characteristics.

when u confirm that perticular operation it will ask to record the results. PP04 assignement says this operation is relevent for inprocess inspection You have to assign MIC's in QS21

Just give a try with PP04 and even it doesn't work means try with control key QM04

Regards

Hari

Edited by: Harikris_83 on Mar 4, 2011 12:22 PM