cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee email is not displayed in the partner Communication Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have already entered the email of the employees in the PAL2 transaction with the type 0010 (MAIL) under the Communication infotype.

When I create a new sales order, and go to the partners and visualize the details of the Sales Representative partner (employee)., the email of the partner in the communication block is empty.

I suppose that this field is filled by the ADR6 table, but non of the email addresses that I had entered before is here. So I cannot send any messages to this partner because there is no email.

How can I add the emails entered in PAL2 tx on the ADR6 table, so I can visualize the email on the Communication block when creating a sales order?

Is there any other way to do this??

Thank you very much!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I'm using the CRM ERP Orden functionality, I create all the sales orders from CRM, not from ERP.

So I cant mantain the email address manually.

I need to know how to fill the field I have mentioned, only once, so that every time I create a new sales order with the same employee, it already has its own email address and I can send the emails.

Thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether question 5 in the OSS Note 854390 - FAQ: Use of the sales representative in SD without HR help you.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to send an email to the sales representative, it was entered as an employee.

I had already configured the output determination, so that the system generate messages proposales in every sales orders.

The problem is that when I enter to the detail of the partner, it has no email in its Communication Block, so I need to know how to fill this field in order that the email can be sent.

I suppose that this field is obtained from the ADR6 table, but the empoyees´ email address is not reflected in this table.

Do you know how can I solve it?

Thank you!

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Bernardo Martinez,

Sorry for late reply. You want o send that to sales employ. After create the sales order just double click on partner functional on the employ party and maintain the mail address. Save the sales order. If you maintain the condition then it will go immediately to mail Id.Try to fill the employ data like personal address ,org address and all.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Communication details maintain in PAL2 tax will be stored in PA0105 and PB0105 not in ADR6.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check whether that is maintained in communication tab or not.

Regards,

Madhu.