cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 - Using ERP Info Records in SRM shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have some questions to use ERP info records in SRM shopping cart.

A. How can I use ERP info records generally in SRM manually created shopping cart

B. How can I use info records in PM - SRM integration

1. We transfer ERP purchase requisitions into SRM shopping carts using BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

2. In any case no assigned info record in ERP purchase requisition will be transferred into SRM shopping cart although the field is available in register: Source of supply.

Kind Regards

Edited by: Hermann-Josef Wessels on Mar 3, 2011 7:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hermann,

A. How can I use ERP info records generally in SRM manually created shopping cart?

If you want to use ERP info records as SOS in SRM manually created shopping cart, you need to use classic scenario. Only in classic scenario, ERP SOS will be displayed in SRM for sourcing.

B.How can I use info records in PM - SRM integration

1. We transfer ERP purchase requisitions into SRM shopping carts using BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

2. In any case no assigned info record in ERP purchase requisition will be transferred into SRM shopping cart although the field is available in register:

Even when you transfer the purchase requisition to SRM for sourcing, if you are opting for classic scenario, the backend ERP info records will be available as source of supply.

In case you are not using classic scenario, you can follow the below workaround:

Create vendor list manually in SRM corresponding to info record in ERP and change your sourcing settings to use SOS from vendor list only.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

many thanks for your detailled answer.

1. I tried to create a vendor list for combination: Product category + Product number + Vendor number

2. In Source of supply I can only select the ERP contract numbers but not the info records

What I have to do that I can select the info record numbers ?

Kind Regards

Hermann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hermann,

SRM does not display ERP info record number in the SOS in the way it displays the contract number. If an ERP info record exists for a product and Supplier, only that supplier will be proposed with the info-record being displayed. This is the standard behaviour of SAP SRM.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Answers (0)