cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report with Multiple Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a crystal report with Multiple Selection on one of the parameters. When imported into SAP , the selection list disappears and instead I get text boxes.

Is it possible to have multiple parameter list selection reports embedded in to SAP 8.8 ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Yes it is possible. Make sure the Crystal parameter is set to Static and Allow multiple values = True. Then rename your parameter from

@ItemCode

to

ItemCode@ SELECT ItemCode, ItemName FROM OITM ORDER BY ItemCode

Note I'm just using items as an example. If you then go into the report menu called Report - Selection Formulas - Record you can then enter something like the following:

{Command.ItemCode} = {?ItemCode@ SELECT ItemCode, ItemName FROM OITM ORDER BY ItemCode}

When you import the report into SAP you should get a little check box and ... button beside the parameter. Clicking the button will open up a multiple values selection screen where you can select one or more items (or all of them).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Andrew.

darwin_diaz2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

I create a Report using this parameter:

Docs@Select DocNum,CardName From OINV

and i filter a command using this parameter, when i test the report in crystal and i add many Invoice Number i see the report with out problems, when i import the report to SBO, the report show the dialog box and i check many Invoice number but when i click ok the report try to load and SBO crash and close. do you have any problem like this.

Regards

Answers (0)