cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to find resource xxx.xsl file error in XML to csV conversion!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error "unable to find reosurce XXXXX.xsl file (namespace, guid)" error when I am doing XML to CSV conversion in PI. I am using file adapter with reciever FCC with XSL mapping and it is working fine on and off but every other time I get the error above. I already did reasearch here and went through sAP note 1523941 and followed all the instructions but no luck.! i am not sure what else I can do and come to a dead end. Please provide me any help if you an.

Thanks.

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

HI Mithun,

Where were u getting this error exactly in MONI or RWB?

Thanks,

Siva Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in MONI

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you test the mapping in the Operation mapping object?

Is it sucessfully transfered data from source xml to target xml?

Thanks,

Siva.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved this by creating a dummy simple filetofile scenario unders same component version where I was having the problem and that took care of it. I found this soultion on other thread. Thanks everyone for the replies.

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any has any ideas? I am stuck, please chare if you happen to know the solution.

Thanks.

--Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for th ereply. Yes, I tested the mapping in integration bulider and it works fine. Even the file conversion works fine intermittantly! Sometimes it converts successfully and wrties file to target location and sometimes I get this error. I checkd in sxi_cache and I see the mapping xsl files there. I jus had basis reboot PI server and run some cache commands but still same problem! Also, when I have to files in source directory sometimes it converts both, sometimes one and sometimes both fails! I haveno clue what els to try.

What are adapter nodes and wher can I check for that?

Thanks.

Mithun

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have several adapter nodes? then you have to supply the XSL on both server location (server0, server1...)