cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRDS and DR table (runtime) has different number of records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We are working on Mobile 7.1 SP06 Patch 14.

We have activated one distribution rule and we have different number of records in DRDS table and DR table (runtime).

We have additional 60 records in DR table (runtime) for 3 devices which we should not have subscriptions.

How can we resolve the inconsistency between these two tables?

Thanks

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please raise an OSS to solve the problem. It can't be solved by deactivating the rule. SAP has to analysis why this inconsistency occured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. We already have opened SAP OSS message for the same. Yes you are right. Deactivation of rule did not resolve the issue. We did deactivaton and activation of the same rule but did not resolve the issue.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

beside this I highly recommend to upgrade to MI7.1 SP11. I know there is some concern in some companies on upgrading servers, but in case of MI7.1 it helps a lot! SP08 was a good step if it comes to stability, SP11 is another big step forward. As you tell me you are on SP06 -we had many issues with that SP level, so in my understanding: upgrade to SP11 and the issue will/should be solved. By the way: it is an easy task that up to now had no side effects with in landscape of our clients.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)