cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STR pegging with Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a scenario in which STR (Stock transport requisition) is FIXED pegged with Forecast and Sales Order.The requirement is, I want to fulfill sales order only with this STR not the forecast.

I am able to change the STR quantity with the pegged quantity with sales order using BAPI ( ie: STR Qty = Pegged Qty of SO) But when I see the pegging overview, in product view (/SAPAPO/RRP3),System is fulfilling forecast first and then sales order.

I tried to change the STR quantity manually in product view,but still it is pegged with forecast first which I dont want.

I want STR to be pegged only with Sales order not with any other order.

Do this require any setting somewhere in SPRO? or this is a normal case in SAP APO? or Do I need to break pegging relationship first then create new pegging relationship with SO only?

Please advice.

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right, you need to first break the pegging relationship and create a new pegging relationship with SO.

Which planning engine are you using in APO SNP

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we can not break pegging and create new one with desired order.I am not using any SNP engine...

I have tried to change the STR qty but it is automatically respecting forecast first which i dont want to do....I changed order dates,Pegging Strategy in product master also but it is not happening......

I am talking about normal product view in which STR is fixed pegged with the SO and forecast,I want to change STR qty in such a manner that it should fulfill only pegged sales order not any other order.

Please advise me how to achieve this without any planning run?

Regards,

saurabh