cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer master record exists with sold to party (prob with partner fn?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created following partner function

1. Account Group : DKSP (copying 0001 sold to party), DKSH (Ship to party),DKBL: Bill to Party & DKPY : Payer

2. Partner function : SD : Sold to party ,DH : Ship to Party,DB : Bill to party,DY : Payer

3. Partner Determination procedure : DK

4. SD,DH,DB,DY,CP,VN,& TZ are kept into DK (partner function in procedure)

5. Assigned DK with DKSP,DKSH,DKBL,DKPY

6. Assigned DKSP with SD,DH,DB & DY also DKSH with DH,DKBL with DB & DKPY with DY

I only created for sold to party (as we mainly work with that)

7. Then I crated DKHD for for Document header (TA)

8. Assigned DKHD with DKOR (Copy of OR- std order)

Then I try to create customer with Account group DKSP and the purchase order (with DKOR) for that customer .Customer was created properly but when I try use them in the Purchase order (VA01) ..It says no customer master record exist with sold to party XXXXX(customer number) ..I checked in KNVV table and find the customer record there .....Can anybody please help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please assign relevent partner function to partner determination procedure DKHD.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though you have copied the standard account group,0001 SP,and you have changed it to xxsp,xxsh,xxbp,xxpy i think system will not take into the account and it will give an error message saying that 'no partner functions exist in the table'.I suggest you to use the standard partner functions instead of changing them.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: malladirb on Mar 4, 2011 10:31 AM

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain sales office & sales group in sales tab of customer master,then check whether error is occurring ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu,

Goto transaction XD03 and check whether your customer is created along with the following things

1. company code

2. sales Org

3. Distribution Channel

4. Division

if not then goto transaction XD01 and create the same customer providing the same details.

and run the cycle.

Ramchandra