cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Product Master report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a standard report or table in APO that would allow me to view all of the fields and their values in the APO product master and by location.

I have tried: /sapapo/matloc, /SAPAPO/MATKEY, /SAPAPO/MATINFO - but none of these provide me with the data I need.

Perhaps we need to just develop a report through ABAP?

Thoughts?

Rumi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rumi

Try view /SAPAPO/V_MATLOC in SE16. It shows you fileds in table /SAPAPO/MATLOC, but the advantage is that you dont have to know the GUIDS of the Product or Location.

RIshi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi, Aparna:

Both of these suggestions are helpful. However, I see that there are a number of fields missing from these tables.

Minimum Lot Size (BSTMI)

Maximum Lot Size (BSTRF)

Consumption Groups (BDGRP)

etc.

How do I include these fields in the SQ00 Query. what table do I use

Rumi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rumi,

You have to join below tables to form the report on it.In SQ01 you can create the Query using these tables with desired output fields which you want to see from master data.

/SAPAPO/MATLOC

/SAPAPO/MATKEY

/SAPAPO/LOC

/sapapo/matlotsz

Regards,

Saurabh

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rumi

Yes , obviously you want find all the fields in the tables mentioned in this thread. It is just like R/3 where you have MARM for UOM, MVKE for sales etc .... here you can look at tables /sapapo/marm , /sapapo/makt etc. My suggestion to you would be to go to se16 and type /sapapo/ma* and that will give you a list of tables. By looking at the descriptions you can determine what tables you have to add in your query

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For all basic fields in product master you can use /sapapo/v_matloc view.In query builder, you can join this view with the database table /SAPAPO/MATLOTSZ for minimum/maximum lot sizes.

Linkage between these two tabels are as below.

/SAPAPO/MATLOCLSZID = /SAPAPO/MATLOTSZLSZID

with this, you can see BSTMI,BSTMA,BSTRF filelds also in the product master report.

If you need more information about product master like global as well as locaiton specific, I would suggest develop the simple ALV report using ABAP and use BAPI to read product location details

BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_GETLIST2 using which you will get all the details and also you can specify how many fields you want to display in the report output.

hope this helps now.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know what table contains the horizon fields on SNP 2? For example 'SNP Stk Trn.Hor'

Thank you,

Rumi

Edited by: Rumi on Aug 8, 2011 5:30 PM

Edited by: Rumi on Aug 8, 2011 5:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in table /SAPAPO/SNP02 about the horizon details in supply profile.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am aware of this table but I need to have this information by product/location. Is there a possiblity of seeing it this way?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rumi

To the best of my knowledge there is no standard report that is going to provide you this info. ABAP program is one way to go - but how about creating a simple sq00 query by joining /sapapo/matkey , /sapapo/matloc and /sapapo/loc. The advantage with this approach is that you can view the MATNR and LOCNO in the output (and the MATID and LOCID if required )

Thanks

Aparna