Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price chnage at sales order level but not in billing

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to maintain the price manually in sales order but donot want to allow user to change the price in billing. I understand it is controlled at condition type level but not at document level.

Need your advise as to how we an achieve it.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

You can achieve this by following below setting:

Go to into the condition for which you want to maintain price manually.

put C in manual entry field.

Set check mark for Header cond., Item cond & Delete only. Remove check mark for Amount/percent & value. Save it.

Go to pricing procedure and mark this condition for manual entry and mandatory.

Only thing in this is you need to put this condition in sales order manually & maintain price for this condition before pressing "Enter". Once you press "Enter" it will go in gray mode.

Ramchandra

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RamChandra

Thankyou very much for the inputs. The solution you suggested is for control at sales order level only.

What I am looking for is that Sales order, it should be changeable at any course of time , but for billing user should not be able to change it.

Can you advise me for the above requirement.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the condition type is manual, you can change the same in sale order and with the user exit I suggested, it can be controlled in billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either you can control no chnage of condition values in billing with the help of authorisation object. If this doesn't satisfy then try whether the user exit helps to achieve the same. The user Exit RV61AFZA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be achieved from condition type setting by setting field manual entries as "C". As far as invoice goes, the system will not allow to change the values in the condition types. If it allows to change then check the copy control for the sales order to billing document, the pricing type at the item level should be "G".

Regards,

Deepak

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

That is ok to pt copy ontrol G. But I think that will only copy the price from sales order without change but in invoice it will not be greyed out but still changeable.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi