cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Independent stateful calls from different threads on one destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP-Experts,

i'm dealing with the problem on the Web AS to guarantee some independent stateful call sequences for different calling threads.

One application running on a WAS (the WAS-app) is called by different clients to pass some data. The WAS-app has to distribute the data to another system by using one RFC-destination.

As i have understood i have to guarantee thread-safe sessions for stateful calls from different thread by implementing a custom SessionReferenceProvider that binds the session to the thread. I have done this.

My problem is to register my custom SessionReferenceProvider to the WAS environment. By trying i get the following error:

[java.lang.IllegalStateException: SessionReferenceProvider already registered [com.sap.engine.sessionmgmt.jco.applib.impl.SessionReferenceProviderImpl]]

Does anyone can tell me how to register the custom SessionReferenceProvider on a WAS?

WAS-Version: 7.10.3

Thanks and greetings

R

Edited by: Robert Meichsner on Mar 8, 2011 11:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

You can first try stopping a Java application named sessionmgmtjcoapplib from Star&Stop, then register yours sessionReferenceProvider again.

Jian