cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIFO STRATEGY FOR STOCK REMOVAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have problem, I have assigned FIFO Stock Strategy for Stock Removal in all storage types, but I am facing problem when we recieve sales return (with reference to old sales order), our company wants that the removal of old sales return to be done first by system automatically, please confirm, how to achieve this.

Please help urgently.

Regards

Ishu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use enhancement: MWMTO003 Own stock removal strategy

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer, can we used shelf life expiration strategy in stock removal, can this will help us when we receive sales return.

Regards

Ishu

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you mantain that SLED for sales return will have minimum date value than you can use it.

Andrzej.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u elaborate, how to use SLED it in sales return, minimum date value etc. Will help me if you can explain step by step config.

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

[Strategy H: Shelf Life Expiration Date|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/c6/f845c84afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm]

Andrzej

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

FIFO works on the GR date against the quant

You can use LS22 to 'change' the quant and in there you can change the GR date

The issue is that because you receive the stock in on say 01.03.2011 that becomes the GR date even if the stock is 6 months old

Therefore changing the GR date to say 01.06.2010 (or earlier than your existing stock) itmeans that it will get picked earlier

I hope that this helps

Frenchy