cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logistics Information System

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

We use the LIS for two sales organizations, one in Brazil and one in Mexico. We use the structures S630 (daily) and S650 (monthly).

We did a roll-out in India and now we need the information about this organization in the two structures already activated in the system.

We customizing this following:

1) Assign Statistics Groups for Each Sales Document Type (the new sales orders)

2) Assign Update Group at Item Level (new sale organization)

3) Assign Update Group at Header Level (new sale organization)

After that I generated a new sales order, but the structure is still empty.

Anybody could help me with this problem?

Thank you in advanced for your time.

Regards,

Mary Nuvoloni

Sd Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thank you for your help!!

0 Kudos

Dear,

I managed to activate the MCSi for this scenario.

But I have one more question to ask for you.

We use scheduling agreement such as sales documents, and they were opened before the activation of MCSi for this company. Is there a way to enable these scheduling agreement in LIS, or I need to create new documents?

Thank you in advanced.

Mary Nuvoloni.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use OLI7 transaction to update LIS from the old documents (again, this has already been many times discussed in the forum).

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the value in VBAP-STAFO field. If it is blank, it means that the statistics update group could not be determined based on the configuration or master data. Check again the configuration and statistics group. Note that everything must be in place before the order is created. If you made any changes afterwards, it's not a valid test.

The infostructures with numbers 500-999 are custom, so we have no knowledge what's in the infostructures you've mentioned. If VBAP-STAFO has the correct statistics group, this means that update doesn;t happen because of some other setting (e.g. a requirement). Are those structurs even populated from the orders? Maybe they're only for the billing documents?

Update diagnostics for infostructures has been discussed many times in this forum, please use search.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you assign stat.groups in customers and materials???

0 Kudos

Yes,

We are using the same Statistics Groups for Customers and Statistics Groups for Material.