cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control from Sales order to Delivery field FAKSK (Billing Block)- VTLA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing a standard issue, inputs and resolution from you would be appreciated,

Issue is, If we put the Billing block in Sales order header this should not allow us to create an Invoice, But in my examples i can create the Invoice without any errors!

• The billing block from SO will be copied into Delivery header? if yes this will definitely not allow in my cases to create an Invoice, but i cannot see the Billing block copied into my Delivery! any Copy control settings missing?

• Why the Invoice will not check the Billing block from Order while creation?

Thanks and best regards,

Siddaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • The billing block from SO will be copied into Delivery header? if yes this will definitely not allow in my cases to create an Invoice, but i cannot see the Billing block copied into my Delivery! any Copy control settings missing?

Check Copy settings in VTLF tcode. Target is your delivery type. Source is your Sales Order type. Double Click to see Data transfer. Click on the small icon in field Header Data. Find your routine number and select source text. Look at the code if there is mention about LIKP-FAKSK field. You don't have ABAP, search the forum or google on how to comment it on your own to remove this data transfer.

• Why the Invoice will not check the Billing block from Order while creation?

Check Copy settings in VTFA if it is Sales Order to Billing or VTFL if it is Delivery to Billing. Do something like above to find routines. But this time round is to check Copying requirements not data transfer and it can be at billing type level or at item level. If no check on VBAK-FAKSK field, you can copy the standard routines or make modification to customized routines to build the requirements checks. If no ABAP, search google on how to change routines.

pardeepkumar5
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar issue. I found that this is SAP standard nature. If you have a billing block on order header, it is NOT copied over to delivery, but when you try to create the invoice, it would not let you create it and display it as blocked in the error log.

However, if you have the requirement to copy the block from order to delivery, you would need to create a data transfer routine copying 001 (Header) and include the field FAKSK.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddaram,

YOu can block for billing from customer master XD02-Extras-Blocking data for your specific in selected sales area, company code or all areas. You can do it for which customer you need to block. If it is needed for a lot of data, you can do it by using LSMW tool or Mass function.

Hope these will help you on this requirement.

Regards,

Sinan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinan,

I dont want that logic, definitely what you have suggested will block for creating the Invoice, but i just want to know than whats the use having billing block in Sales Order?

Regards,

Sid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check billing block you have used in sales order is assigned in the below path.

SPRO>Sales & distribution > Billing > Billing documents > Define billing blokc reasons for billing. Check your billing type is assigned the above billing block reason. if not assign and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya, The billing type has been linked with billing block reasons- codes those have been maintained in TVFSP table, So it is ok to me,

Regards,

Siddaram