Did you mean: 

Sales grading agreements

amitblumshtein
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I would like to set sales based rent grading sales rules with 2 intervals:

a. From 0 to 100 with price per unit A

b. From 100 to 99999 with price per unit B.

The sales report is monthly and the settlement is monthly too.

I want that the grading will be made annually.

For Example:

Month Sales report Settlement

January.....30.............30*A

February....40.............40*A

March.........50............30A+20B.........Cumulative amount larger than 100 so price B is taking place.

April...........20..............20*B From that month until the end of the year, the settlement will be with price B.

January.....10..............10*A...............The grading is restart to price A at the new year.

How do I define the sales rule and grading for that purpose?

Regards,

Amit Blumshtein

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

amitblumshtein
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem was solved by using cummulative settlement period = 1 Year.

Regards,

Amit Blumshtein

amitblumshtein
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I did not understand how to set the frequensy of the sales rule.

Do I have to chaneged it after each settelment (every month)?

What do you mean by "the cumulative settlement period has to be fixed before"?

Pleae elaborate.

Regards,

Amit Blumshtein.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly we have to create the reporting rule. For the reporting rule we need to give the reporting frequency. After that we need to create the sales rule. In the sales rule we need to attach the reporting rule just created. Here also we are have to give the frequency of sales rule (Frequency Tab). In the tab we need to give the settlement frequency, whcih will be once in each month. Apart from that there is an option of giving the cumulative settlement frequency, which normally is fixed (once in a quater, semi annually, annually). for the specified period the system will cumulate the sales figure and run a settlement for it.

Going by your scenario, the cumulation is happening every month. If i understand correctly for the first month the sales figures of 1 month is taken, similarly for 2nd month the sales figure of first 2 months are taken for cumulation and for 3rd month the sales figure of first 3 month is taken into account. Whreas in the system u have the option to give only one figure as cumulation i.e. quaterly, semi, annual. So the system will not cumulate the sales figure every month but at the end of the specified period.

This is what my uderstanding of the sales based settlement period is. If any thing else can be done, I would be haapy if you post the same in the thread for every body's benefit.

I think u r using the fast entry screen for sales based rent. Request you to create the rules seperately and assing them, then u will have the option to enter the frequency for sales rule.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sales grading has to be done through the calcualtion tab of sales rule. By clicking on graduated button. In the frequencies tab put settlement period is 1 month for cumulative settlement period the frequency has to be fixed ie. half yearly or quaterly or yearly. In your example the cumulative settlement period is changing every month ie. for 1st month it is 1 month, for second month it is 2 months and thereon.

So it cant be completely done. the cumulative settlement period has to be fixed before.

Do post solution if possible.

Regards,

Deepak