cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Delition indicator in PR in third party sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In third party sale when i apply the reason of rejection against of line item, it get refelect automatically in purchase requestion as delition mark against of same item.

but when i remove the reason of rejection in sales order, it does not flow in purchase requestion and item gets remain with delition indicator.

If i go directly in purchase requestion and remove the delition mark, system gives the message that it will change from associate sales order only while i have already removed the reason of rejection from associate sales order already.

Please let me know how this removeing of reason of rejection will make impact in PR for removing the delition indicator or if i want to do manually in PR then how can i do in this scenario.

Thanks in advance

Jalaj garg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After removing reason for rejection, instead of removing deletion indicator from the PR system will create the new PR. Please check the schedule line.

Edited by: siva krish on Mar 7, 2011 12:20 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jalal,

The way system is performing is expected.

A third party order is linked to the PR and after PR creation, the changes done in order will reflect in the PR. i..e Deletion indicator in SO will also put a deletion indicator in PR. First of all I dont know if you were allowed to put reason for rejection at order level. Ideally you should put deletion idncator at PR first and it will updaet SO. Also removal of deletion indicator also should start from PR adn not from SO.

i.e. Once PR is created, any changes to the process should be PR triggered. Changes triggered in SO will mostly not result in any changes in PR, I am not sure about the reason for rejection though. What I have said applies for scheduling , transportation etc.