cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field LANGU missing in structure OPM_PS_STRUCT_PROPERTY for SPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

after installing all the components plus acivation of the BI Content for SPM, I got a short dump when calling up the Web GUI.

After further analysation I discovered, that the strucutre OPM_PS_STRUCT_PROPERTY is missing the field LANGU in our development system. In Q and P the field is there and our basis guys cannot detect any errors within the add on installation process.

Any ideas how to fix that without having to repair the structure in the dev system?

Thanks in advance,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

We have not seen this error in the past. Since the LANGU field is always present in the structure and as you said it is there in your Q and Production box. there should be some error in the installation log which can give us some idea about what caused the issue.

If we can not detect anything from logs then I dont see any other option then trying to reinstall or manual modification to add this field.

Thanks,

Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Divyesh,

thanks for your reply. In the meanwhile we fixed the structure by a modification to see if the web client works afterwards.

Luckily this is the case, so we can proceed for now. Yet we issued an OSS inquiry to further investigate what happened.

Nevertheless we still have one issue within the web client. We cannot get it to switch to german language even though we set the language in the user preferences. When starting up the client for that respective user the SPM log collects the error messages "Could not find Integration Links" and "Could not find user preferences for user". Any ideas what could cause that error. We checked all the web services and they are all running.

You also wrote we could try reinstallation. Until now I though that reinstalling add ons is not possible. Is there a way to this, that is promoted by SAP?

Thank you very much,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

The two errors you mentioned should not be related to logging in Germany. I think if you check the log for English users also you will see the same message. These are not actual errors but more like information.

What is teh behavior when you log in with German. Are you unable to login at all or you can login but still get content in English?

I am not sure about the reinstallation part. Will try to get more information from Basis colleagues and let you know.

Thanks,

Divyesh