cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal values getting different while result entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

When i do the result entry for the inspection lot (which gets created automatically by Production order) , at the time if i enter the results ( Result entry in QE01) for an e.g. 2 ...The values will display as it is like 2, But this is not the case when i create Insp lot without order i.e. manual in QA01. and then if i do result entry in QE01 say for e.g. 2 ..it displayes 2,0.

How this decimal is getting varied in both the cases...

Please help.

Regards

Utsav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't create a manual 04 inspection lot unless you reference a production order. So are you really creating an "04" inspection lot? Or are you using an "89" lot. If you are using an "89" inspection lot you might not have the same task list usage set up for the 89 as the 04. Therefore you might not be using the same inspection plan or other default settings.

To verify, create a manual 04 referencing the same order as one created automatically. Then see if there is a difference in the decimal places.

Also, are these reference MIC's or copy model? Are the unlocked in the inspection plan?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i am creating inspection lot with ref to ORder only.

But the thing is i have checked the decimal place in Qs23 and Qp02, decimal places are same as "2".

Still while doing result entry its not picking decimal places.

Whether i am missing something?

Rgds

Utsav

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about the QM plant config were you can specify extra decimals for results recording? This shouldn't come into play however unless you are testing manually in plant x and the users did the automatic lot in another plant.

FF

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tx

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Utsav,

May possible that you left decimal place blank in earlier case and 2 in later case. The setting for decimal places is maintained in control indicators of MIC. Just check it out.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the decimal places assigned in MIC( QS23 and check the quantitative data)

Also check the decimal places assigned in the inspection plan for the relavant MIC( QP02)

Regards

Hari