cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

my client recives the input material for processing and after finishing he sends the material to customer and for it it charges

service charges. they create

1.job work contract--for service

2.job work contract-for excise

depending upon excise section confirmation contract will be created

2.sales order for service

3.delivery of material

4.invoice

so can anybody help me creating the pricing procedure for it.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thread is closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear lakshmipati ji,

thanks for your answer. i have one problem in this scenario

1.Our Client will recive the material and will do the necessary job work and deliver the goods to customer .for this i will have to create the service material . we will do the contract,service order,delivery and billing. But how can i deliver the service material as it is not possible to stock posting .again if i am creating the service material I can not maintain the plant,storage location.so please help me how to configure rhe above process.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear lakshmipathi ji,

according to our client they use 2 pricing procedure .it is decided on contract if it is service or excisable (decided by excise dept). my question is

we have to show service charge + input material value = accessable value in p.p ,

how can we configure it .

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should have two condition types; one for service charge and one for input material value, in your pricing procedure. Then maintain the required value in VK11 for these condition types.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the billing document is going to be generated separately, that is one for service and one for delivery, then you need to have two pricing procedures. Else, it is enough, if you have one pricing procedure with the required condition types.

Also you should be aware, being service contract, you should levy TCS and in case of delivery related billing, this is not applicable.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi