cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XMII - Not Connecting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have set up new system and tried to open the XMII Menu from that new system.

We have insatlled java 1.4.2._07 version in that system.

While giving the server URL, it is showing simple link as Redirecting to Home Page and if we click it , it will open the XMII Login screen.

We have username and passwrod. Then it went to http://<Server:port>/XMII/Menu.jsp but all fields/menus are in disable status.

The username has admin rights.

we refreshed the page but no change.

we checked in Java console.There also no message.

we tried to open our applications but that also not connecting.

we set JAVA_HOME and path variables also. But still it is not working...

What is the problem? How to solve it?

Regards,

Senthil

Edited by: senthil kumar on Mar 3, 2011 11:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Please check the requirements of the 12.x version you have installed for the correct java version. I do not think 1.4.2.x will support your application, but would recommend that you make sure of that from the installation or help docs.

You generally need more than just the XMII Administrator role in order to use MII. Again check the installation/help docs for your version. If they are not clear, repost with your version and I will dig up the correct set of roles for you.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your xMII / MII Version?

BR

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

version is 12.0.2 Build(88).

It is already working in other old machines but not working / connecting from new machine.

Regards,

Senthil

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I would first recommend upgrading your installation. I think you are at least 6 Service Packs behind.

What versions of java do the other old machines have on them? I think you need to update it to 1.5, but check the documentation as there are three releases which are contraindicated.

Regards,

Mike