cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in call adapter: Sequence already terminated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sdn experts

We get the com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Sequence already terminated error when sending data from PI to the JMS adapter. The error occurs in the step u201Ccall adapteru201D on the abap-stack.

We have been through logs and found no more info than the ones above.

The scenario is backend (proxy) -> PI -> JMS adapter.

We use EOIO in the proxy call by lo_prxy_async_messaging->set_serialization_context. If we change this to another value by debugging the message goes through.

I have checked sdn posts - but I could not find one that solved my problem.

Any experience on this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check below things?

1.Duplicate Message

2. Invalid parameters

3.Payload or Message Format.

regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish Sinha

Thank you for your input

1) Duplicate Message: Not the case (canelled all in both IS and AE, send again with same result)

2) Invalid parameters: Can you be more specific?

3) Payload or Message Format: It is correct - the samme message runs through when changing the serialization_context. That is.. when changing the eioi sequense id in debug. Same message and format is succesfull then.

To my mind the EOIO id in the j2ee stack got mixed up. I do not know where to check this. I have checked for locks in the NWA. There are none.

Kind Regards

Martin

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the blog and link:

/people/arulraja.ma/blog/2006/08/18/xi-reliable-messaging-150-eoio-in-abap-proxies

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/65/40c9a4a1fa476288ac61b5fcc6bbde/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul Kothari

Thank you for your reply.

It's however not a problem regarding how to code the use of EOIO. I have several other interfaces using EOIO that works fine.

Kind regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are now on PI 7.1 Ehp 1 - and the error is gone

thank you for your input

Kind regards Martin