cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Inspection Lot with Status LOLK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lot with Origin 08 has the status "ICCO SPCO BRRQ LOLK". Stock has been scrapped through movement type 713 from the quality inspection area but the lot is still is displaying in QA32.

When we are trying to remove the status LOLK through QA12 system is not allowing to enter into screen and giving message "This function cannot be carried out."

How to cancel or remove this lot?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

status LOLK means Lot locked for batch record

So go to QA32 and select the relevant inspection lot and go to the Usage decision tab.

Click the menu bar " Usage Decision" and go to

Functions-block for batch record---deselect

Then save the lot and come again to functions--- cancel the lot.

By doing this you can cancel your lot

How to cancel or remove this lot?

Hope your problem will sorted out

Give a try and confirm

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

We already tried this but whenever we are trying to enter UD screen system displays a pop up saying "the function you selected cannot be carried out"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If the system status is BRRQ - Batch Record required.

so Batch record for Process Order material / batch/plant needs to be approved and archived through COEBR.

to approve the Batch Record use the transaction code COEBR

after Batch record is approved/archived, i hope you can proceed

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We tried through COEBR, but system is not allowing and throwing an error message to complete the UD and remove the status LOLK.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Create and approve batch record first (EBR015) or approve batch record first (EBR016)

Please refer this link also,

Or in BS22 change the setting of business function I0381 for LOLK and LTCA I0224, I0278 for UD to allow. but it is not recommended.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)