cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP to webservice scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a sceatio from SAP>PI>Webservice. Here in the Target URL is HTTPS://abc.com. I am bit confused whether In SAP PI 7.0 will it work.

I have reference of the similar scenario in SAP PI 7.1. Check this link: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50a76cfa-4966-2d10-aba7-da496d9b5...

1. How can I achieve the same thing in SAP PI 7.0 SP 22?

2. Can I follow the same steps described in the link?

If not can u please let me know the steps that need to be done to configure this scenario?

I have already checked lot of threads but did not get a complete information on it. Experts, help me on this...

Thanks,

Edited by: Hareenkumar on Mar 3, 2011 9:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi you can use the same steps but with care, depending on your service you might not need the adapter module in the soap adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not asking about module.

I would like to configure the same scenario in SAP PI 7.0. Is it possible directly or do I need to implement Certificates with keystores?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I am not asking about module.

>

> I would like to configure the same scenario in SAP PI 7.0. Is it possible directly or do I need to implement Certificates with keystores?

Do you need to implement certificates in strust (or visual administration).

The message interface is sync or async?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is Synchronous. As I am not sure that the link I provided in the earlier post will work in PI 7.0.

Will trying it and let u know the results.

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hareen ,

The Article , You Mentioned above is already created on PI 7.0 not on PI 7.1

Because . as i can see , The screenshot .. they are having InterfaceMapping instead of OperationMapping and Message Interface Instead of Service Interface,

So I believe , The ScreenShot in Blog are made on PI 7.0 Version. Other wise name would have been Operation Mappin and Service Interface

Regards

PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right.. But It is mentioned as PI 7.1 so I am confused about it.

I will try the scenario and let u know the results.

Thanks,

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareen,

You have got a good document and you can follow it step by step. It will work in PI 7.0 also. Pretty well described.

Regards

Aashish Sinha