cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity recource related billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have an issue with the billing quantity. At first i´m creating a sales order with quantity 1 (service material) for a WBS element. The second step ist the billing request (DP91), and the quantity is ok. I´m using doctyp L2 and kondition EK01. When i save the request, the quantity is 1 and if i create the billing it´s the same quantity. I want to use the recource related quantity. DPP-Profile is ok, because the DP91 contains the right quantity.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Nino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that´s not the problem. Even if i change the order quantity for ex. 100 H. The WBS element has 20 H. So if i open the DP90 i see the quantity of 20 and thats right. But if i create/save the request the target quantity is allways 1. Net value is ok, but i need the 20 H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya thats true......U can see the correct quantity 20 H in Order Quantity and which is your actual Billing Quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The order quantity 100, the WBS quantity 20. I see this quantity in DP91 -> Qty -> original quantity. But if i save it, the target quantity is allways 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya, Target quantity is always 1. But your actual order Quantity and Billing Quantity u can see in Sales A view. so there is nothing worng in that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to print the invoice. So what would the costomer see:

Pos. 10 1 H 700 ,- u20AC

What i want to see is

Pos. 10 20 H 700,- u20AC

Former Member
0 Kudos

DIP profile configuration

In Material Determination Tab: put X: Transfer Cost and Quantity,

Then process the same cycle. check the Target Quantity and Quantity in Sales A view of Item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx, but stil the same result, quantity 1. Is it my kondition? Just using EK01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No...Condition is not relevent for this.......

Have check target Quantity and Sales A view's order Quantity is different, check also billing Quantiti (VBRP-FKIMG). It should be same as Sales A view's order Quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx you, it was DIP. Did´t select the activity type, so it is able to take the cost typ value, but not the quantity from activity.

Thx

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In first screen of Billing request it show the "Target Quantity" which is not actual order Quantity. When you select the line ltem and Go to -> Item -> Sales A, there you find the actual billing Quantity.