Did you mean: 

need PS BBP documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need BBP Documents for PS.

1. SAP PS Blueprint

2. Customization report

3. Question - Answer Database of Client(if not included in BBP).

if anybody has plz send me

- Best Regards

Edited by: HNRane on Mar 3, 2011 6:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii Gokul..

I am new to PS. when i searched on internet while i found such type of request for documents on SDN.

that thread was locked. So i created a new one.

Well I need this for Construction Industry.

Edited by: HNRane on Mar 3, 2011 7:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even this thread will be locked. And just by stating that you need it for the construction industry you are not explaining the business here. Anyway, close this thread as it wont be of any help.

Refrain from asking for documents in the future.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I need BBP Documents for PS.

1. SAP PS Blueprint

2. Customization report

3. Question - Answer Database of Client(if not included in BBP).

Is this enough? Or you want something more like you want us to study the client business and prepare BBP for you and do configuration and some development work. Will it be ok?

when i searched on internet while i found such type of request for documents on SDN.

that thread was locked

Threads are locked for breaching forum rules and not by mistake. So, you should know that asking documents in SDN is not allowed. Read the forum rules first and please keep the forum clean from this kind of posts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This forum helps people to solve issues related to PS and not a place where you get documents etc. Nobody knows for what business you are going to implement the PS module. How do you expect to get the BBP here?

Never ask for such documents again on this forum rather search the interet. If you are lucky you may get what you need.