Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP ISSUE -No Deployment orders are created

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus

i got a one issue snp

The issue is - No Deployment orders are created for G&G A - 5522 and 345432

then i went to Deployment log and found some transportation lane miising source to product? and also found a error as No SNP stock transfers exist in the planning horizon.

For the above issue what i have to do, what is the solution. please provide ..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if following are maintained:

1. Deployment horizon

2. Pull/ Push horizon

3. Fair share rule

4. Demand and Supply Profiles

5. If TLane are correctly maintained

6. Penalty cost/ storage cost in case of Deployment optimizer

For further information on deployment please go through on following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_apo/helpdata/en/7e/63fc37004d0a1ee10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Please let me know if above information is helpful.

Regards,

Rajnish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajnish

i checked in product master

There i found No Deployment Horizon

No pull/push Horizon

No fair share rule

No demand and supply Profile

Proper T lanes are there

To see the Penalty cost and storage cost in deployment optimizer i dont have authorization

then how i can solve this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain pull push horizons, maintain pull push horizones and check whether it works.

and check the Deployment logs after the job run in t.code /N/SAPAPO/SNPLOG, inthe logs you will find nearest resone for the issue.

Check wether demand is presend in the source location,

Regards

Kishore

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It looks lie the question is answered. Indeed as everyone says you have to maintain all this product SNP Deployment data, and transportation lanes before being able to have any transfer order created.

In case you need more detailed information, I posted a detailed configuration guide with examples on all the main parameters here :

http://www.expertplug.com/formations/snp-deployment-heuristic-detailed-configuration

Donu2019t hesitate to have a look and comment,

Cheers

Matthieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check the products are assigned in the transportation lane or re-assign them if required in lane and to MoT.

2. You need to maintain the PULL deployment horizon which shoould be more than your horizon maintained in the job (SNP02)

3. Deployment horizon should cover the atleast requirement elements start date (PRs).

4. If you are using PUSH strategy then ensure the PUSH strategy is maintained correctly and then PUSH horizon.

5. Also check the procurement type, should be F in destination location and E/F in supply location but not P in both plants.

6. Assume that you have enough available stock for deployment in supply location.

7. Check the ATD quantity in the application log once the job is completed. You should have enough stock as on the PR start date.

Regards

Venkat DR

Former Member
0 Kudos

For deployment settings, please check SNP2 view of product master, for Penalty/ storage cost please check on Procurement tab.

Regards,

Rajnish

Sasi2005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the pull and push profiles are not present in the product master then how can you deploy stock. For deployment to take place you need to have any one of the above strategies. Also you need to check the avaliable stock for deployment. If the ATD quanitity is zero then also you cannot deploy any stock.

Kindly check all the settings given above.

If any settings are missing you need to maintain them.

Best Regards

Sasibhushan