cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI: Is it possible One Sale order Through different delivery order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

based on sale order to create the delivery.so when i maintain the EDI in the output .system is checking the customer mail id and

the send the information to the customer..am i right??

so i want to do diffrent delivery based on one sale order.. Using the EDI ,how the system is reflect.

pls suggest me

wiht regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for support

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quite honestly I'm unable to understand the question. What are you trying to achieve exactly?

It also seems you might be confusing EDI with the email output. 'Mail ID' has nothing to do with EDI. You might want to read more on EDI before posting further questions. Google 'IDoc cookbook'.

Edited by: Jelena Perfiljeva on Mar 3, 2011 3:20 PM (typo corrected)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JALENA

My question is, if i maintained the EDI means.in what way customer get the information.

in the out put type , senoir maintained medium is "A".that is for ALE ..What is the purpose maintained ALE?

What i understood, through EDI the IDOC send the information to customer.i thought customer get the information

through email id only

with regards

dinesh

Edited by: code acess on Mar 4, 2011 11:44 AM

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be the language barrier, but it seems that you don't have a good understanding of what EDI/ALE/IDoc really is. They have nothing to do with the email. Read the basics first. Here, I even googled the book for you:

http://logosworld.com/www7/books/IDocBook/IDocBook.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jalena

thanks for your support.

iam new for IDOC,EDI,ALE

EDI means sending to the information to the other side. am i right

so other side what is the way to getting the information

this is my question

with regards

dinesh

Edited by: code acess on Mar 5, 2011 4:34 AM