cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 user exit or another solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a business requirement that a billing document should not be created for a sales order that contains a line item that is delivery relavent unless there is already a Post Goods Issue done on the corresponding delivery.

Can someone point me to a user exit where I can put code in that would stop such a billing document from being created?

Is there a better solution than perhaps ABAP code in a user exit?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I might be mistaking, but it seems that OP is using order-related billing yet billing needs to occur only when GI has been performed in the delivery. Not sure if there is a better solution (probably not, since there is really no connection between the delivery and invoice in this case), but obvious place to add this check is a VOFM routine in either Copy Requirement or Data Transfer.

Although in this case I'm not sure why the order related billing is even used... Why not just use the delivery-related billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use both order and delivery billing. The problem is that some users are doing billing from the order on line items that are relevant for delivery.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then just disallow such billing as suggested above.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont maintain that item category in copy control VTFA

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi