cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft Block on Customers in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a SOFT block put on the customer in the sales order, so that no deliveries can be created, BUT I still need to have demand created in MD04 for the items that are in the sales order.

Any suggestions on how to configure system to allow this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the settings for the delivery block in t.code OVLS. Uncheck the box under confirmation column for this block and check again by creating a new sales order. Also check the below;

-check the status of the sales order to find whether the sales order is in credit block. (you can also use VKM1). If the sales document is credit blocked, then the requirements will not get passed to MD04. You can see the schedule lines quantites are not confirmed(zero) if credit block is applied on the sales order.

If the above is not the reason, then check the material master MRP3 view->field avaialbility check. Here if the value is 01, then you can't see individual sales order details in MD04 screen.

If this is not the reason, then check in t.code VOFM-> Menu requirements->subsequent functions->reqs.availability. Here check any routine is assigned that is preventing passing the requirements to MRP.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lufrit,

What do you mean by the soft lock??

In order to transfer the requirements (to see your order in MD04), ensure that the below checks are activated.

- first confirm, if the order has the confirme quantity in the sale order schedule lines level. (if this has confirme qty as 0 because of credit check, then your order will not be displayed in MD04).

- If you are using a strategry group in your material master (MRP3 view), ensure the you have activated the indicator Transfer of Requirements in the transaction OPPS.

- if you are using availability check as 01 (daily requirements) - then you will be able to see only the collective requirements in MD04. You need to double click the items in MD04 to view your order. hence, you use 02 (individual requirement)

- ensure that your requirement class has the indicator Requirement transfer as active in the transaction OVZG.

- ensure that your schedule line category has the indicator Transfer of Requirement as active in the transaction VOV6.

If you have set all the mentioned config, then u will be able to see your order in MD04.

Hope this helps.

thanks

SP.venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went into OVLS and unchecked the CONF. box, and tested a sales order, and still was unable to create demand for the parts .

Anywhere else I can go?

Thanks