cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to delete BE PO after Transaction Completed in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in immediate need of suggestions for the issue we have. We are using SRM 5.0 ECS on SP15 and ECC 6.0.

Screnario:

1. SRM PO was created successfully with 2 PO line items.

2. No Confirmations or Invoice documents processed for the PO.

3. Tried to delete PO line items in SRM, hoping that system would delete them in ECC.

But PO deletion in SRM did not work. The issue could not be simulated or debugged in test environments as the delete process work very well. Only the production system is not working.

4. So the PO in SRM was force completed ' Transaction Completed' which closed down the SRM PO can cannot change anymore.

But the PO in backend is still opened and the PO lione items does not have delete indicator.

As a result funds that was tied to PO is not available or released.

Objective : is to delete the ECC PO manually or using FM so that funds tied will be released and manual reversal of Funds reservation can be executed(since its a public sector client).

Any suggestions or ideas welcome.

Thankyou

Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your suggestions,

What I have done was to go into debug mode on CRM_JEST table from bbp_pd item status details. by clickling on the status item that has 'Transaction Complete' status = blank. after getting into table CRM_JEST, debug the source to edit Code. Select 'X' from the drop down for status field. PO will return back to its earlier state.

-Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please execute the Function Module META_PO_DELETE in SRM, which will directly delete the SRM PO in backend ECC

Import parameters Value

PURCHASEORDER XXXXXXXXXXX ( PO number )

LOGICAL_SYSTEM Your backend ECC System

Tables Value

PO_ITEMS_FOR_DELETE select this

PO_IT D

00001 X

If there are two line items then add a line

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

4. So the PO in SRM was force completed ' Transaction Completed' which closed down the SRM PO can cannot change anymore.

How did you do that? In any case, you might want to reverse that by manually calling FM CRM_STATUS_UPDATE to reinstate the PO and try to delete the item again or at least to find out why the deletion didn't work. In my opinion, if any manual manipulation has to happen, it should be in SRM in ECS scenario, not in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I am trying to follow the FM CRM_STATUS_UPDATE to reset the status but wasnt able to follow the purpose of this FM. Could you please elaborate. This FM does not give me PO option.

thanks

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, be very careful executing this FM, especially in your production system. Normally, you should NEVER run such FM to manipulate the status. So test in your DEV or TEST environment until you are confident enough to make it in PROD.

If you look at BBP_PD transaction for your PO, double click on any of the status entry in "Stats" section. You will see the entries in CRM_JEST table. Your PO GUID is in the OBJNR column. You can construct an internal table for the parameter JEST_UPD for the FM which contains the status entries you want. For example, mark your "deleted" status "inact". That'd be the only parameter you input.