cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text to save in header note in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a requirement where text has to be saved in haeder note of a sales order so i need

is there any function module which take order no and string as input and save the string in the header note of that particular order.

or if not how to save a string in a header note of a particular order by writing a report..

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

For get about commit_text. First what you do is goto se37, execute the function SAVE_TEXT passing the parameter save_mode_direct = X. Check whether its reflected in transaction. You have pass the proper object values to the function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks u soved my problem

regards

rahul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to use SAVE_TEXT function module to do this. This function can be used to save texts. In the transaction double click on the text editor, then menu goto->header. You will find the values to be passed to this function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply i have already used save _text fm and used commit text also text is showing in under fm table but when i go to header text changes are not reflected plz suggest me a solution

ans will be awarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the fm name as save exit when i using this fm i get the value in the table for header note i also used fm commit text to save it but the reflected changes are not done in the header note plz advice me solution

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz reply anyone