SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in el01 after MR unit change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need your help :

Partner with BP period 2011-01-01 to 2011-04-30.

An advance invoice has been made out with payment date 2011-02-28. Now BB plan is inactive.

Creating interim billing in 2011-03-05 (interim meter reading with billing)

MR unit change from 06.03.2011 (MR unit with BB cycle=0)

Error (el01) while creating MR order for installation (data: 20.03.2011)- interim with billing (02) ; message E9 035 'No objects

corresponded to the selection criteria'.

The only way is to do it with the device. Is there any way to do it for installaton?

From 2011-06-01 everything is OK. (for both)

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you would like to enter the MR result with MR reason 02 - Interim billing, you do not need to create MR order. Just enter the installation number, date of MR. After that you can enter the MR results and save.

The MR order will be created immediately.

Best regards

Vlado

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try enter MR results (reason 02) without creating MR order (el28) situation is the same. (message: 'No objects

corresponded to the selection criteria).

I think the BBP (even deactivated) is blocking creation of MR order but I don't know if there is any way to solve this problem.

0 Kudos

Did you try to generate the schedule meter reading dates for MR unit?

If there si the error message "No objects

corresponded to the selection criteria", there is problem with input values. Which parameters are you using?

v.

0 Kudos

Hi,

But, it's very interesting that I can create this MR order after 30.04.2011 (end of BP period).

With MR reason 02 I don't have to generate the schedule meter reading dates for this MR unit and I can't actually. These dates are not known in advance and ours clients can intoduce MR results every day if they want to.